Sunday 10 November 2013

TWC Session 11 (Week 12)


During this week’s lesson, 4 groups were supposed to present their webpage but as one of the groups took  a lot of time, we ended with 3 groups. (means next week there are 5 groups and my group is the last group!!! Don't have enough time of us? Nevertheless, our group managed to plan our presentation to be short and sweet. Ok, so 3 groups presented on topics from futuristic buildings, renewable energy and nanotechnology, the first and third topic fascinated me. As follows are some of my views on their presentation and websites.

I felt that the 2 groups did a good job in the presentation, though the group on renewable energy did not do as well, they also provided insights on their chosen topic.

Futuristic Buildings

The first group presented on futuristic buildings. What particularly fascinated me was the model they created. I felt that they really deserved credit for the amount of time spent, showing their interest in this topic. Their website is perfectly suited the theme and simple in a good way.

Renewable Energy

Their website is full of content, it seems like a research paper. I think they should extract the important points that they want to focus, instead of throwing everything into the website. Nonetheless, well done with the amount of content.

Nanotechnology

Their well-planned  presentation no doubt captured my attention from the start of their mini-sketch of imitating prof. It was really hilarious and a mood changer after a long and dry session with the previous group. Thumbs up to this group!
I totally admire their website, they deserved a 10, it is simple, original and they manage to send a message that they wanted to on the broad context of nanotechnology. They deserved to be complimented. 

I would rate the session an 9/10. I am looking forward to next week's presentations and of course my group is going to end with a blast!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment